Terms of Participation – MASTERPIECE Membership
The Company, Beth Gatza Art, bethgatzacourses.com, bethgatzaclasses.com, Elizabeth O'Malley (Herein referred to as “Company”) agrees to provide Program, As a condition of participating in the Program, “Masterpiece Membership”, "MASTERPIECE Membership"(herein referred to as “Program”) you agree to be bound by and to abide by all policies and procedures set out in this Agreement, including those incorporated by reference. This may include digital or downloadable resources, an online course, subscription-based membership, one-on-one or group coaching, workshops, pieces of training, or online private forums operated by the Company (for any purpose), whether on a website hosted by the Company or a third-party website such as an online course platform or facebook.com.
The Company will occasionally update the core program, and customers will have access to updated materials as long as the Company continues offering the Program. From time to time, the Company may offer bonuses, such as additional program elements, to participants. The selection of participants who may receive these bonuses is at the discretion of the Company.
This Program, Masterpiece Membership, is only intended for people 18 and above. Some of the material in this Program may not be suitable for children. The Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for use by persons under the age of 18.
COMPANY TERMS OF SERVICE
By participating in the Program, you agree to pay the following fees. These fees are in consideration of your access to the Program. You have the option to choose between the following subscription plans:
- Monthly Subscription: $30.00 per month + $1.41 credit card processing fee (due after the 3-day free trial).
- Yearly Subscription: $300 + $11.04 credit card processing fee (due after the 3-day free trial).
If you opt for the monthly subscription, you will remain responsible for the monthly payments unless you cancel your membership prior to the start of the next billing cycle. You will receive email payment reminders 3 days before each billing cycle. Refunds will be issued according to the guidelines outlined in the Program's Refund Policy.
Please note that cancellation or avoidance of these payments can only be done in accordance with the Refund Policy. Failure to make any payment will result in the immediate suspension of your access to the Program and any associated bonuses.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You expressly agree to pay all fees and charges due and payable to the Company, as well as any other costs incurred by you in connection with your use of the Services. Payments should be made through automatic debiting from your credit or debit card for all amounts owing, without further authorization.
You authorize the Company to charge your credit card or debit card automatically according to the terms set forth in the Fees section above. Monthly subscriptions will be charged $30.00 per month + $1.41 credit card processing fee, while yearly subscriptions will be charged $300 + $11.04 credit card processing fee.
You are responsible for ensuring that your payment information is accurate and up to date. In the event that your payment is declined, you agree to provide updated payment details within fifteen (15) business days after being notified of the declined payment. Failure to provide updated payment information may result in the termination of your Program access.
Please note that once a payment has been made, it is non-refundable, except as outlined in the Program's Refund Policy. You are responsible for completing all payments according to the terms of your chosen subscription. The Company reserves the right to collect any outstanding payments using any available payment method, without further notice, if you do not request a refund in accordance with the Program's Refund Policy.
REFUND POLICY/SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT REFUNDS
At Beth Gatza Art, we are dedicated to providing quality education to our students and ensuring their satisfaction with their purchase. However, we have policies in place to protect our intellectual property. To qualify for a refund, please carefully review the following guidelines:
Cancellation during the Free Trial Period:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your monthly or yearly membership, you can cancel your membership within the first free 3-day trial.
- To cancel, please follow the instructions provided on our "Cancel My Membership" page to ensure no payment charges are incurred.
- Refund requests made after the free trial period has ended will not be accepted.
- After the Refund Period, all payments are non-refundable, and you are responsible for full payment of the program fees, regardless of program completion.
Extended Emergency Refund Period:
- In exceptional circumstances, if you encounter extenuating circumstances within 11 days after your 3-day trial period (14 days total), you may be eligible for an emergency refund.
- To request an emergency refund, please follow the steps below by 3:59 pm PST within the "Extended Emergency Refund Period" and provide proof of your circumstances:
- Subject Line for Email Refund Request: Emergency Refund Request for [Your Membership/Subscription Name]
- Include your first and last name, the email used for the course purchase, and the date of purchase.
- Upload any relevant documents supporting your extenuating circumstances, such as medical records, legal documents, or other verifiable evidence.
Please note that refunds based on extenuating circumstances are not guaranteed. Our team will review your request and inform you of the refund status within 14 days of receiving your complete request.
- If your refund request is approved, the Company will instruct its payment processor to issue the refund accordingly. Please note that we are unable to expedite refunds as we do not have control over our payment processor.
Termination of Usage:
Timeframe and Payment Obligations:
- Requests for refunds must be made within the specified refund period. We cannot provide cash refunds for queries submitted after the refund window has closed, and all payments must be made on time.
For any queries or issues, please contact our customer support staff promptly. You can reach our support desk at [email protected].
Please note that this refund policy is subject to change, and it is your responsibility to review the most up-to-date version available on our website.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these conditions, please do not order this material. If you require further clarification, please contact [email protected].
Beth Gatza Art
30745 Pacific Coast Hwy
Ste 21 #1118
Malibu, CA 90265
4914 Chimineas Ave.
Tarzana, CA 91356
Email Address: [email protected]
Last Updated: July 13, 2023