Start learning how to draw what you see!
This is an 82-page grid-drawing eWorkbook and mini-course. This workbook focuses on drawing facial features, which is my favorite subject. In this workbook, I give you several ways to progress in your drawing skills. The grid-drawing method allows you to produce an accurate drawing by reducing your subject to a series of small squares. This technique is often easier than drawing the entire subject all at once.
What you'll get:
- A 34 Minute Mini-Course that helps you navigate the process, materials, and methods for completing your workbook. This mini-course is broken down into these chapters:
- Materials and Tools of the Trade
- Travel Tools
- How to Practice with your Materials
- Overview of the Gridding Workbook
- How to Fill-in the Gridding Workbook
- A recommended materials list with options available for every budget.
- An 82-page downloadable workbook that you may print as many times as you would like for your practice.
- Additional "blank" grids to advance your grid drawing skills.